Monday, July 2, 2007

First Real Day

Today was my first real day of work. I started out with our elementary child program that lasts all day. It's called Promiss U, as in University, and it lasts all day. Somedays I will have to be there all day, other days I will get to go and plan for the middle school or high school youth group. We migt also plan for the camp that we are planning from scratch that starts next monday.
Today was a pretty long day though since I did Promiss U in the morning, then planned for the HS youth group and camp, went back to Promiss U for the aftercare from 4-5:30. Then we had HS youth group later tonight from 7-9:30. It all went really well and I'm having a great time. One exciting thing is that we named the HS youth group tonight... it's called Impact... kinda cheesy, but better then youth group I think.
For anyone who does read this, please feel free to leave some comments because currently Aunt Maureen is the only one... so please post comments, I like hearing from you :).

3 comments:

tvnapier said...

Hi B. love your commentaries and hope you keep it up. Papa checks about 3 or 4 times a day to see how your doing and it sounds like your doing great.

Our neighbors took Uncle Mike and family and Papa and I out on their boat to do some crabbing today. We all had a great time and the weather was super!

We enjoyed the "Smokey" beheading...the boys had a great laugh.

Love you and Happy 4th! Nana

christynapier said...

Hi B,
We mss you here on the 4th - the boys will light a few fireworks for you!
Aunt Christy

Cathie said...

Hi B...
I've enjoyed reading about your adventures so far and am glad you are having such a great time...you certainly have a gift for writing...I feel like I'm right there with you. Love and Miss you!

Tia Cathie

God is good, all the time, God is good.